Easy way for transfers!


When I use transfer services and why I recommend it: 

 -my accommodation is in a small resort town but I want to go to the nearest large city for shopping or sightseeing;

 -if there's a sudden desire to go from a hotel to water parks, a Disneyland, to a neighboring city, or to spend time outdoors in the countryside or national park; 

-when I have this challenge of traveling with kids, so we can save time, nervous system and travel in safety with child car seats; -when I am in a place notorious for scams in unlicensed taxis; 

-if I am going to outdoor holidays or events that take place outside of cities. 

Can relate to any of these?
Book a transfer with Kiwitaxi and enjoy a stress-free journey! 

 use our promo code: 

Easy way for transfers!

When I use transfer services and why I recommend it:   -my accommodation is in a small resort town but I want to go to the nearest large cit...