Parga is not so famous town in the world. But we recomend it because it looks like an Italuan town. It has beautiful alleys with colourful houses. It has beautiful beaches around, that you can go there by feet. Also it has a castle above that you can go by feet and enjoy a beautiful view of the sea and the town. We suggest you to go to the castle during the sunset because the sun gives a special colours to the houses.

Moreover, round the port of the Parga you can find many restaurants and many bars. We prefer the bars and the restaurants that are to the way of the castle because they are highier and you can enjoy your coctail with amazing view.

Also you can take a cruise and you can go to Paxoi and Antipaxoi islands and enjoy one of the best sea there.







Easy way for transfers!

When I use transfer services and why I recommend it:   -my accommodation is in a small resort town but I want to go to the nearest large cit...