Tips for a trip in Venice!


 Tips for  a trip in Venice! 


1. Take pictures at 07:00 am . Venice is too crowded from early morning!

2. Gondola costs 80 Euros until 18:00 pm after costs 100 Euros. If you want to pay less you can share your gondola but prefer the private tour.

3. Drink a coffee in front of Canarregio Canal, it isn't so touristic area and it isn't crowded.
Pay for 1 espresso and 1 cappuccino 5 euros.

4. 24h hour ticket for vaporetto costs 25 Euros.
You can use all vaporettos.
We suggest to take number 1 to go along the Grand Canal and number 12 to go to Murano and after to Burano.





Grand Canal 

Murano

Burano




Easy way for transfers!

When I use transfer services and why I recommend it:   -my accommodation is in a small resort town but I want to go to the nearest large cit...